Things have been a little quiet around here lately! On top of the busyness that come along with the holiday season, both Alicia and Autumn welcomed new additions to their families! Alicia welcomed baby Anderson at the beginning of December and Autumn welcomed her twin boys, Landon & Colton, mid-December. Today Alicia and Autumn are sharing some of their must-have baby products!
Hi everyone! I’m Alicia and can’t wait to share some of my favorite baby products with you. Here’s a picture of my little guy, Anderson!
- The Snug Bug 4 Pack of Baby Swaddles– These are the perfect muslin blankets for swaddling and covering your baby in warm weather. They come in 4 really pretty white and grey prints that are perfect for baby boy girl. I love that they follow the minimalist trend that is so popular right now. They are quite large so you can continue to swaddle as your baby grows. I will be giving them as baby gifts from now on because I love them so much.
- A&D Ointment– My go to baby booty ointment for diaper rash prevention. I use this every diaper change with all three of my children. It protects and nourishes sensitive skin and it is easy to wipe off! I have it on subscribe through Amazon Prime!
- VTech Baby Lil’ Critters Soothing Starlight Hippo – This hippo is a nightly life saver with 4 settings, volume control, voice activation when baby cries, and 100 combinations of soothing sounds, songs, and stories. It is the best crib toy we have used over the years and caught our babies attention even at 4 weeks old. It is so soothing I’ve considered using it for myself!
- Initials Inc. Diaper Bag– hands down the best diaper bag I’ve used. Solid construction and fabric allow the bag to keep it’s shape. The straps are all padded for comfort and there are plenty of pockets and elastic straps inside. Initials Inc personalizes free of charge. The biggest plus is that my husband does not mind carrying this bag because of it’s classic design.
- Noodle & Boo New Born Wash and Baby Balm – I splurged on Noodle & Boo Newborn Wash and Baby Balm one day while feeling particularly emotional about my last baby getting older by the minute. These products are a little pricy but worth every penny. The scent is like bottled newborn and his skin looks amazing after every bath. It’s great product line for babies with easily irritated skin. As if a newborn could glow any more!
- Eddie Bauer TrailGuide Jogger Travel System – If you are on the market for a light weight travel system, this set is perfect. It solves the problems I have had with previous joggers with an ultra smooth ride for baby and adjustable handle bars for us tall people! It also has an easy to use break bar that locks both wheels simultaneously with out the need to bend down. The carrier is super lightweight and the built in neck support keeps my newborns head up perfectly. No need to purchase additional neck support.
- LILLEbaby Carrier – I received this carrier as a gift, to use as an alternative to our travel system when taking the baby out on the town in Savannah. I was a little intimidated, but after a few YouTube videos, I was able to get the system down easily. It has been a lifesaver while grocery shopping with my toddler! It allows you to carry baby in 4 positions. We used it when baby was a week old (baby must be over 7 lbs) and he was super comfy. I have had zero back pain so far during use because construction is padded and supportive. Lille Baby is super supportive so for baby also, keeping his hips, legs, neck in a supportive and safe position.
Hi all! Autumn here! I’m so excited to share some of my favorite baby products with you! First, here’s a recent photo of my sweet boys! You know I have to show them off!
(Yes, they’re fraternal and look nothing alike!)
Let’s get started!!
- Honest Co. Wipes
I’ve always been a Pampers gal. I love their diapers and their wipes, Pampers was the only brand I used with my daughter when she was small. A friend of mine LOVES the Honest Co. and got me a pack of their wipes for my baby shower. I’ll be honest, I expected them to be an overpriced version of Pampers wipes. Boy was I wrong! I am OBSESSED with these wipes. They’re larger than regular wipes, clean better, and really leave babies bottom clean with just one wipe. Even my husband commented on how great these wipes were. Yes they’re expensive but you use fewer and they clean better!
- Johnson’s Head to Toe Baby Cleansing Cloths
These bath wipes are amazing for nights I don’t give the boys a bath in the sink! They smell delicious and are super easy to use. Being boys, they frequently pee all over themselves and everything else during diaper changes if I don’t get them covered quick enough. These make it super easy to clean them up without having to give them a bath!
- Blooming Bath
Sticking with the bath theme, I HAD to share the Blooming Bath! I use this to bathe my boys and it makes bathing little babies who don’t have great head support so much easier! It fits right in the sink and my boys absolutely LOVE it! Babies are so slippery when wet and this makes things much easier.
- Gerber 3-Ply Prefold Cloth Diapers
There’s not much to say about these cloth diapers other than we love them. We use them as burp cloths and they are SO much better than a traditional burp cloth! We have them lying everywhere around the house because they make cleaning spit-up so much easier. They’re thick and super absorbent. Definitely a must-have item!!!
- Aden & Anais Swaddle Blankets
I became obsessed with A+A when my daughter was born. Seriously you guys, I think we had 15 swaddle blankets? (Something I am not proud of, haha!) I love these blankets. They’re extremely soft, breathable and large enough to easily swaddle baby! We double swaddle our boys at night and these blankets are perfect for that, we don’t have to worry about them overheating because the blankets are so thin! They also are great to throw over a carseat or stroller in the warmer months!
- Blue Booger Sucker
If you’ve ever had a baby, you know those booger suckers they give you in the hospital are the absolute best. We asked the nurses for extras so we wouldn’t have to worry about losing them once we got home. I don’t know what it is about these bulb syringes but they are phenomenal. Ask for extras before you leave the hospital and take every one you see in your room! (I am ordering a NoseFrida to try and will review that soon.)
- Dr. Browns Bottles
Another item I thought was an overpriced hype! My daughter was super gassy and these bottles did nothing for her. One of our little guys has silent reflux and is extremely gassy. One night I went to CVS at 11:30 out of desperation to pick up a pack of these bottles to try. Low and behold they REALLY helped him! I’m a believer now. And for those of you who are worried about cleaning all of the parts, it’s really not that bad. After every feed we just throw them in some hot soapy water to soak and wash at the end of the day. It makes washing MUCH easier and faster!!
- Snuza Hero Mobile Baby Movement Monitor
My absolute FAVORITE baby product! My twins are extremely noisy sleepers. They’ve been in their own room since they were 7 days old and the primary reason I was able to do that is because of the peace of mind these monitors give me! I had a Snuza with my daughter (it’s still working and we use it nightly) and decided to compare other similar products when I found out I was having twins. I decided to stick with the Snuza mainly for the mobility factor! I love that I can send these monitors with them to the babysitter or they can wear them when they nap in the pack n play during the day. I could not sleep without this item!
I have so many items I couldn’t live without but these are definitely a few of my must-haves. I’ll be blogging about my must-have items for twins soon so stay tuned!!