Hello! My name is Heidi, I’m a mommy to a very special medically fragile child and I am all about coupons and discounts! Because of our beautiful daughter Riley, our family now relies on the income my husband brings home and when I can occasionally substitute teach. I consider it my job to make sure we are saving as much money as possible. In this guest blog, I’m going to share with you an incredibly easy way to get cash back for doing your normal online shopping!
There is a FREE, easy way to earn money by online shopping? Seriously! It’s so easy! I joined EBATES in September 2015 and have received $268.59 in cash back!
How do you get started? You need to sign up! Please use my link! You’ll get $10 after your first qualifying purchase which is any purchase over $25 and I’ll get $5! Click the link below to sign up.
After signing up it’s so easy! When you’re ready to do any type of online shopping, go to www.ebates.com, log in to your account and search for the store you want to shop! Some of my favorite are Kohl’s, Lowes, Target, Groupon, Diapers.com and Ebay! Ebates even sometimes has exclusive discount coupons for retailers so make sure to check that out first! I’ll give you step by step photo directions!
- Sign up for Ebates
- When you’re ready to do any sort of shopping, search for it! example, the other day Kohl’s went from 3% to 6% cash back!
- Let’s use Target as an example because… who doesn’t love target? So I’ll search for “Target”. They’re offering 2% cash back right now pre-tax. Click on that Red “Shop Now” button and it will take you directly to the Target website. It’s important to shop through the Ebates provided Target link or you will not receive cash back on your purchase.
- Once you’ve clicked on the “Shop Now” button, you’ll be directed to the site and a popup will notify you how much cash back you’ll earn. You’ll soon be on the Target site and you can do all your shopping as usual. Check out and pay the same as you normally do! You can choose to pay via store branded card or a debit card. Ebates will track the shopping trip and you’ll earn cash back!
- Usually around 48 hours after you’ve made your purchase and it’s been processed, you’ll get an email from EBATES letting you know that you’ve earned cash back! The example I’m showing you is from my most recent small target order but every penny adds up!
- If you log into your EBATES account, you’ll be able to view all your recent shopping trips and the cash back earned. Here’s another example!
- Finally, and most importantly, when do you get your money? Ebates pays out quarterly. It’s important to make sure that your mailing address is up to date. You can also choose to have your ebates balance electronically deposited into your paypal account which is what I do! It’s quicker and the check won’t get mixed up in the mail!
Once you’re set up with EBATES, it’s really simple to make their page your “home” internet screen. EBATES doesn’t affect any retailer coupons or promotions. There is also an app you can download for your phone which I find very easy to navigate.
I’ll leave you with one last tip! We have been shopping at Lowes quite a bit lately. Lowes offers 1.5% cash back for online orders. I ordered our washer dryer set online for in-store pickup. I paid online with my Lowes credit card which automatically got me 5% off and I used the EBATES link so I was able to get 1.5% cash back! It’s not a lot, but it adds up! I save my EBATES and use them for our daughters birthday and Christmas gifts! Free gifts sound good to me! Thank you so much for reading. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time!